Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow. It's been a minute since ive posted something. Been busy with classes, and training i guess. Just trying to stay outside as much as possible. The season is looking hot...err, cold? Psyche is high, and I think a lot of people are going to have a really strong year. I sent my first V10, called Gumption at Rocktown; it was the problem's 3rd ascent. I also did Brown Hole (V8), which involves this super gnarly reachy first move, setting you off for failure from the start. Triple Crown kicked off this past weekend at Hound Ears in Boone, North Carolina. I love this boulderfield, and loathe the fact that it is only open one day out of the year. I had business with this burly compression problem called Mr. Thick, and sent it finally after many heartbreaking failures on the desperate credit card crimp move. I highly reccomend this problem, and the competition(s) overall. Im already super psyched for the next comp at Horsepens 40.

Here's a video of Brown Hole.

http://vimeo.com/15089002

No comments:

Post a Comment